Tuesday, September 16, 2008

how do i look?

mommy's prediction from my 3d ultrasound was a bit off. well, she was right, i had caucassian nose. very much unlike ate alex's when she was born. hihihi!

it was thought that i would have thin lips like ate. however, i have much fuller lips than they expected. maybe i got it from mommy. they say, i could give angelina jolie a run for her money. :))

most other things i think i got from daddy. from my light brown hair to my big ears :D

my eyes which looked asian at first is starting to become deep set. but then, my eye lashes seem to be short and few.

then there's a very cute dimple by the left corner of my lips. it's mostly visible when i cry. sometimes a small dimple appear under the right corner of my lips when i feed. maybe i'll have more as i grow.

people say i could grow to be a very tall boy with my long feet and toes. well, everything still remains to be seen. everyday, i'm changing. even my eye lashes could grow as pretty as my ate alex's.

so keep coming back and see how i will look like as i grow up. :)



p.s. i had my first visit with doctor today. i didn't remember how tall i am, but i gained weight and am now 4.3 kg. my pedia and nurse also say my skin is great and that i'm doing fine.

p.s.2 here are my statistics from my first visit with doctor

weight: 4.3 kg
height: 57 cm
head : 38 cm
chest : 37 cm

2 comments:

blue_palito said...

Bakit yellow at pink ang mga covers ng higaan ni Karol? lolz.

(Hello Classmate Karol! Teach me Slovak, I'll teach you Tagalog ok? -- Pompy)

Sorry bespwen, madalas ako tulog pag natawag ka. Pero ngayon settled naman na hehe medyo me sleeping pattern na si Pompy.

Sana magaling na tahi mo. Sakin masakit pa din.

gfbaby said...

hehehe! tita sar, the pink one is ate alex's bed. squatter lang me dun. ung yellow blanket, ah.. eh.. pede naman yellow sa boy di ba? :D

nway, hi to cutie pompy!